Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pictures from around the farm...

Thought I would do a quick post of the animals today. Just a few funnies here and there. Yah, I know, I'm weird and a tad bit crazy (we all knew that)! But hey, my animals are fun and entertaining, at least for me...

The chickens have decided to repurpose the dog house as a wayside rain/hail shelter.


Can you tell Carla is a mommy's girl? This is her new favorite place when mommy is actually ON the computer.


Yes folks, the chickens love to go for a goat drive now and then! At least Snowflake was kind enough to just lower her bum to get the chicken off of her. LOL


It's a warming lineup! Can you tell we have not had a warm, dry and sunny day in awhile?


Needless to say, these are not the greatest pictures because apparently I am way over due to wash the windows. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment