Monday, March 12, 2012

Seriously!?!?!?!

Seriously?!?!?! I haven't posted since September 5th, 2011. Where does the time go? But, silly me, I know the answer to that! Where should I start?

Well, alot has happened in the last five months. We had a wonderful turkey harvest in late October. The turkeys ended up in wonderful freezers and were/will be enjoyed very much. I would take down their picture on the right, but the little buggers were just too darn cute and we do plan on more in the future.

The end of October also was the time that we dropped our lease on our horse. Long story short, it just didn't work out. It happens.

November brought some wonderful news, we were finally pregnant again!

Flash forward to January 17th - we had a tragic miscarriage that I will go into more detail in a later post.

It is safe to say, February sucked a whole heck of alot.

And now we are at March! March has had it's fair share of yays and nays. We have had WAY too much snow for what should be expected. I mean, seriously, the following picture just does not look like March 6th to me... it should have been December - darn that mother nature!



With that said, knock on wood, we have not seen snowmagedon this year. Yeah, we were snowed out for about four days in early February, but it could have been worse (don't smack me in the back of the head my fellow Washingtonians). Luckily, the trees are showing some new buds and some of the bulb flowers are starting to grow... spring is highly considering and making a foreseeable, possible comeback - well, maybe.

Any who, I know this is alot of rambling but I need to bridge the gap between now and last September. I promise to have more interesting details and smart alec posts soon! I will leave this crazy-of-a -post with some fun pictures from the last few months:

Carla and her new winter snow wear:


My little monsters:


The Front Yard:


One of my husband's Christmas gifts that he is too embarrassed to take to work even though it is awesome (yeah, ok, my words but COME ON - those file folders are AWESOME)


More Monsters:


A special trip with teenager and mom:


Can you tell how much Carla LOVES a bath? Were sooo mean!


And, finally, some easybake fun with a friend:


Till next time peep's!

No comments:

Post a Comment