Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's official... the blog is here!

Finally, I have the blog the way I want it! I know, I know - why a blog you ask? She's not much of a typer? Has she lost her mind?

Well, it's like this: I fill way to much non-sense about my farm on Facebook! Why not have all my nonsense somewhere else so that I can still write AND if anyone wants to read, they can! To quote Hannah Montana... "It's the best of both worlds!" And yes - I am off my rocker! What's new? ;-)

Now, on to the farm. It's not much, but with 19 animals, by golly I think it should be a farm! One rooster (Jack "Sparrow"), a dozen baby chicks (well, not so small now but still 12), four goats (Mama B, her baby Belle and the twins: "Doc"tor William and his sister Snowflake), my dog (Carla) mommy's right hand gal and our one horse (Princess "Kiera") who is kept at a stable in town. Not too much right? Maybe you should talk to my husband LOL. No no, he knows I am PURELY crazy, but he loves me just the same! :-)

So here it goes... my blog! Stay tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment